Saturday 26 April 2008

Saturday night live!

Well just a quick note, it's Saturday.. it's actually a pleasant evening.. but i'm sitting inside. Namely due to 2 reasons:

1. I was meant to be in Perth, out for Fiona's B'day this evening, but the damm fuel crisis that's currently sweeping the nation has scuppered that plan.

2. My cousin David originally intended to go out, but later decided against it.

So, that leaves me here sitting online.. signing up to more useless websites (I bet i'll still use it though), and randomly typing into my blog!

So people can get an idea of how nice an evening it is...



Otherwise, today wasn't really productive, just got some much needed rest, some new tyres for the car (It's getting it's service and MOT on Monday), and thats pretty much it!

Till next time!

No comments: